AVT 4154 Advanced Flight Simulator Instruction
Practical application of cross-country flight operations for the advanced pilot including air traffic control communications, flight planning, advanced instrument flight procedures and normal and abnormal flight procedures.
Prerequisites: AVT 1254 and AVT 2211 and AVT 2263 or AVT 2265
- Demonstrate proficiency in navigation and communication in complex airspace.
- Interpret aircraft instruments and apply principles of basic attitude instrument flight, both full and partial panel.
- Interpret and accurately demonstrate flying instrument approach procedures, standard instrument departures (SIDS), holding pattern entries and standard terminal arrivals (STARS).
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
11:00AM to 1:40PM