BIO 1117 Lab for General Biology I
The lab for this course is the first in a series of two general education science courses. Covers laboratory exercises relevant to basic chemistry and biochemistry; cellular and molecular biology.
- Describe, explain and model the process of science in context with developing observation skills, formulating questions and hypotheses, and interpreting data.
- Describe and differentiate the structure and function of major components relating to prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.
- Identify and describe fundamental elements and molecules in context to biologically important structures, chemical reactions, and physiological processes.
- Describe, explain, and model cell reproduction, eukaryotic cell cycle, patterns of inheritance, and DNA fingerprinting.
Credit Hours: 0
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Biology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes