BIS 1120 Introduction to Software Applications
Use word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software applications to create reports, spreadsheets, databases and presentations for business and other applications.
- Use spreadsheet software to create spreadsheets and charts for business and other applications.
- Use database software to create databases for business applications.
- Use presentation software to create presentations for business and other applications.
- Use word processing software to create various documents and reports.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Business Information Systems
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes