BIS 1220 Word Processing Software
Beginning to advanced word processing software concepts including editing, formatting, desktop publishing design and editing techniques, document control and automation.
Prerequisites: BIS 1120 or BIS 1221
- Create forms with pre-defined choices and selections. Create, save, and use simple macros.
- Create, format and edit files.
- Create and manage references, citations, and works cited using word processing tools.
- Use desktop publishing tools to create complex documents with integrated graphics.
- Use tools to create forms, templates, and tables. Track and manage changes to documents.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Business Information Systems
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes