BIS 1230 Spreadsheet Software
Students will learn techniques to properly manage large and multi-sheet spreadsheets, use spreadsheets to arrange and manage data, develop advanced spreadsheet formulas and functions, perform "What-If" analysis using spreadsheet tools and design and create end-user spreadsheet applications.
Prerequisites: BIS 1120 or BIS 1221
- Develop advanced formulas and utilize built-in spreadsheet functions to solve complex problems.
- Construct spreadsheets that can be used in business scenarios for "What-If" analysis.
- Utilize spreadsheet tools to manage data in non-relational lists.
- Manage large spreadsheets and multi-sheet spreadsheets.
- Create end-user spreadsheet applications that can be safely and repeatedly used by others.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Business Information Systems
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes