BIS 1250 Specialized Business Software Application
Introduction to a specialized business software application such as MS SharePoint, MS Outlook, etc., that will provide an overview of the application's features and common uses.
- Use the software to create documents, reports, or other items.
- Identify software features and tools.
- Evaluate business objectives and use the appropriate software features and/or tools to improve productivity.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Business Information Systems
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes