BIS 1400 Customer Service
Introduction to concepts of customer service. Topics to include: face-to-face and phone-based communication with customers, professionalism and workplace behavior, decision making, problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills, use of emerging technologies, role-play scenarios, case studies and preparation for career advancement.
- Apply appropriate customer service skills in a variety of settings such as face-to-face, telephone, and online.
- Discuss emerging technologies within customer service, to include web based and phone based customer service.
- Learn and apply skills necessary to thrive in the field of customer service.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Business Information Systems
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes