BIS 1600 Data Management & Visualization
In today's business environment, the need to work effectively and efficiently with data is critical. This course primarily focuses on using spreadsheet software to acquire data from various sources, transform that data into useful information and create analytical tools in the form of powerful visualizations that will enhance business intelligence.
Prerequisites: BIS 1120
- Demonstrate the ability to import raw data from various sources.
- Analyze data to draw inferences from which robust visualizations are developed.
- Execute various functions in the software to generate relevant information from raw data.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Business Information Systems
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No