BIS 2170 BIS Capstone
Analyze business problems and apply critical-thinking skills and software knowledge and communication skills learned in previous classes to solve problems and perform work-related tasks.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department
- Discuss ethical dilemmas often encountered in the office environment and distinguish between ethical and unethical behavior and professional and unprofessional behavior.
- Develop a variety of business reports and documents that communicate the status of a project.
- Utilize voice-mail and e-mail programs to manage personal information.
- Work with an assigned team of classmates to design, plan, and create materials for a team project.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Business Information Systems
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term