CAM 1107 Introduction to Mechanical Drafting with AutoCAD
The course focuses on the study and interpretation of the graphic language used in manufacturing and engineering. This will include principles of: shape description, axonometric projection, specifications, symbology and spatial relationships.The student will apply problem solving and critical thinking skills using both standard and automated communication methods. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
- Effectively communicate ideas about processing and producing a product.
- Demonstrate the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings for problem solving.
- Create specifications for manufactured products.
- Apply the product development process by successfully completing individual design and drafting projects.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
5:30PM to 9:10PM