CAM 1111 Advanced Machine Operations II
The second course in Advanced Machine Operation with a more in-depth lecture and lab in the manufacturing processes used in the tooling and machining industry. Safety, handtools, metrology, engine lathe, milling, sawing, and precision grinding, working within close tolerances along with assembly and fit will be the major focus of this course. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: CAM 1110 and Other (with a grade of C or better)
- Demonstrate safety procedures while running machine tools and working in the shop.
- Set up and manipulate machine tool equipment to make parts to print specifications.
- Set up and manipulate inspection equipment to check parts against print specifications.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term