CAM 2114 Jig & Fixture Design
Theory, principles and drawing techniques for the design of jigs and fixtures. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: CAM 1107 and CAM 1109 or CAM 1161
- Recognize and apply the drafting and design techniques used in tool drawings.
- Apply the principles of jig and fixture design by completion of an individual design project.
- Demonstrate the ability to examine and identify toolmaking practices related to the design of jigs and fixtures.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term