CAM 2145 Shop Floor Programming
Operation and programming of conversational controlled lathe and milling machines. Includes programming and manufacturing a variety of machined parts utilizing ProtoTRAK two-axis and three-axis conversational CNC controls. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: CAM 1109 or CAM 1161
- Write programs that control 2 and 3 axis milling machines.
- Demonstrate use of CNC two and three-axis controllers for basic machining tasks.
- Demonstrate the use of tooling fixtures used with shop floor programming machines.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
5:30PM to 9:10PM