CAM 2225 Tool Design
Design theory, principles and drawing techniques for the tool design industry. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: CAM 2114
- Recognize and apply the drafting and design techniques used in tool drawings.
- Demonstrate ability to examine and identify tool making practices related to the design of stamping dies.
- Demonstrate proficiency in tool design principles and techniques by reviewing or designing parts.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term