CAM 2700 Computer Aided Manufacturing Internship
Students earn credits toward degree requirements for work learning experience, especially related to a co-op experience. Ten co-op hours per credit hour per week.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department
- Demonstrate the ability to perform as a professional on the job as rated by immediate supervisor.
- Complete work/learning contract.
- Demonstrate the ability to set goals, objectives, and define activities necessary to complete contract.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete the assigned project or paper on time.
Credit Hours: 1 to 4
- Co-Op: 10 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term