CAM 2780 Computer Aided Manufacturing Capstone
Assessment of achievement by Computer Aided Manufacturing students in attaining program-related outcomes by completing a project demonstrating principles and practices of the major. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: CAM 1110 and CAM 2114 and CAM 2204 and CAM 2212
- Complete a project through the design process.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team member to successfully complete a project in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate tooling and machining skills appropriate to program requirements.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No