CAM 2781 Precision Machining Capstone
Assessment of achievement by Precision Machining students in attaining program related outcomes with the completion of a comprehensive project. They will demonstrate the principles and practices of the Precision Machining major. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: CAM 1162 or CAM 2700 and CAM 2114 and CAM 2145
- Develop presentation materials (slide show, CAD Drawings,Machine assemblies) for presentation.
- Using CAD software, design and detail various tooling components used in manufacturing.
- Demonstrate tooling and machining skills appropriate to program requirements.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No