CAT 1121 Architectural Graphics II
Learn Building Information Modeling (BIM) techniques and methodology. Develop proficiency with Revit Architecture modeling software including: user interface, modeling techniques, proper modeling workflow and document generation. Learn rendering and animation communication techniques. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: CAT 1101
- Develop interior and exterior rendering and walk-thru techniques in Revit and other software.
- Develop three-dimensional visual visualization and modeling skills, transferring 2-D designs to computer aided 3D design software, including Revit.
- Learn basic Building information Modeling (BIM) terminology, philosophy, and work flows.
- Develop visualization and virtualization skills to enhance basic 3D models and broaden the experience, information or detail available to the viewer.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Architectural Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
10:00AM to 11:50AM
5:30PM to 7:20PM