CAT 1131 Introduction to Revit MEP
Study and application of advanced drawing using AutoDesk Revit. Major emphasis on building information modeling (BIM) theory along with construction of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) systems. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: CAT 1101 or CAT 1111 or CAT 1121
- Demonstrate proficiency with advanced model building and editing. Use various Revit features to construct, manipulate and communicate building mechanical, electrical and plumbing models.
- Utilize software to construct a MEP model and show the embedded information with other disciplines.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Revit MEP types, families and components. Create and add new components to be accurately placed within a Revit MEP BIM.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
10:00AM to 11:50AM