CAT 1205 Construction Engineering Technology
Organization, planning, and control of construction projects, including a study of the use of machinery, methods, materials, estimates, cost control, and fundamentals of project scheduling. Contracts, bonds, and legal aspects of contracting. Engineering economics including present and annual worth analysis, evaluation of alternatives. Two classroom hours, two lab hours per week.
- Develop working knowledge of construction project organization, planning and scheduling.
- Develop working knowledge of construction projects estimating and cost of materials and labor.
- Develop a working knowledge of construction material acquisition and utilization.
- Develop working knowledge of construction contracts and controls.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No