CAT 1431 OSHA Construction Standards 10 Hour
Introduction to rules, interpretations, record keeping and standards required by OSHA (29CFR Part 1926) for the construction industry to ensure employees a safe, healthful work place. The course complies with the guidelines and requirements for the OSHA 10 hour outreach training completion card.
- Identify the general safety and health provisions required during construction and demonstrate an understanding of OSHA safety requirements.
- Describe the circumstances when approved personal protective equipment must be worn and the appropriate personal protective equipment for the given circumstance. Demonstrate the maintenance of personal protective equipment.
- Explain the methods of energy control, fall protection and other related safety topics.
- Indicate what must be included in a general scaffolding requirements.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No