CAT 1701 Construction Craft Skills/Concrete
An orientation to construction trades and working with concrete with strong emphasis on hands-on learning exercises. Includes Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) 10-hour construction safety. Two classroom, four lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate proper techniques for building system installation.
- Demonstrate understanding of construction safety requirements.
- Identify the properties and ingredients of Portland Cement Concrete.
- Demonstrate proper Portland Cement Concrete placement and finishing techniques.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 4 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No