CAT 1781 Construction Project
Students will work on a significant construction project such as a home for Habitat for Humanity. This course gives students hands-on experience in all phases of a construction project. Most class sessions will be at a construction site in the Greater Dayton Metropolitan area. One classroom, six lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: CAT 1701
- Identify construction safety issues for the work site.
- Perform an inspection to ensure quality and functionality of completed work.
- Perform construction work safely and properly.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 6 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
12:00PM to 3:15PM