CAT 1810 Construction Techniques I (NCCER Core)
Basic safety, hand and power tools, wood building materials and fasteners and framing systems. May be taken for two semesters. One classroom, four lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate safety practices on a construction site.
- Use hand tools and power tools to construct floor, wall and roof systems.
- Identify the major work elements on a typical construction site.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 4 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term