CAT 1820 Construction Techniques II (NCCER Level 1)
Construction of concrete structures including forming, placing and finishing. May be taken for two semesters. One classroom, four lab hours per week.
- Create a site layout plan.
- Construct concrete forms and place and finish concrete.
- Describe portland cement concrete use and reinforcing steel applications.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 4 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term