CAT 1830 Construction Techniques III (NCCER Level 2)
Exterior and interior finishing of frame structures including roofing materials, siding, drywall, stairs, doors and trim. May be taken for two semesters. One classroom, four lab hours per week.
- Describe methods of providing thermal and moisture protection.
- Demonstrate appropriate selection of building materials.
- Use proper installation techniques for exterior and interior finish materials.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 4 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term