CAT 1840 Construction Techniques IV (NCCER Level 3)
Development of advanced skills for construction technicians including site layout, floor and roof systems and metal buildings. An introduction to welding, light equipment operation and project management. May be taken for two semesters. One classroom, four lab hours per week.
- Identify the skills of a crew leader.
- Use total station surveying equipment in site layout.
- Install various floor finishes.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 4 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No