CAT 1851 NCCER Carpentry Advanced Level 4A
This course includes advanced carpentry skills involved in site layout differential leveling and angular and distance measurement in addition to roofing systems and wall systems. This course utilizes NCCER (National Center for Construction Education & Research) core curriculum. One classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department
- Course will utilize NCCER core curriculum.
- Identify the principles, equipment, and methods used to perform differential leveling.
- Identify the principles, equipment, and methods used to perform site layout tasks that require angular and distance measurements.
- Identify commercial roofing materials and structures and procedures for installing commercial roofing.
- Install a variety of finishing materials. Identify proper installation of curtain walls and fire-rated commercial construction.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No
8:00AM to 5:00PM