CAT 2201 Architectural Visualization
Learn the philosophy of building information modeling and how Revit and other computer-based modeling software can assist in the design, analysis and documentation of buildings. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: CAT 1121 or CAT 1131
- Develop three-dimensional modeling skills in Revit and the translation of Revit BIM models to further visualization software and platforms.
- Learn basic Building Information Modeling (BIM), visualization, and communication terminology and philosophy.
- Develop three-dimensional visualization skills utilizing various computer aided design software.
- Develop interior and exterior rendering tecniques, walk-thru experiences, and virtual reality experiences.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Architectural Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
7:00PM to 8:50PM