CAT 2425 Introduction to Structural Analysis & Design
Introduction to elastic analysis of structural framing systems for buildings and bridges. Two classroom and two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: MAT 1200
- Develop understanding of structural systems and their behavior under applied loads.
- Develop working knowledge of the function of beams and columns.
- Develop a working knowledge of how applied loads are transferred to structural foundations.
- Develop working knowledge of structural analysis techniques and use of software to perform structural analysis.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term