CAT 2435 Construction Credentials
Certifications commonly used in the construction industry. Emphasis on worker health and welfare, and jobsite safety. Three lab hours per week.
- Understand basic safety and first aid.
- Understand safety requirements related to basic construction equipment.
- Understand operational requirements of common construction equipment.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Science, Mathematics and Engineering Division
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term