CAT 2561 Route Surveying with Construction Applications
Solving complex surveying problems for construction layout of buildings, sites and roads using appropriate mathematical calculations and surveying equipment. One classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: CAT 1501
- Establish horizontal and vertical control networks to determine the boundaries of a construction site.
- Utilize software to prepare construction drawings and perform calculations for layout.
- Perform proper mathematical calculations for construction layout.
- Complete the layout of construction projects.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term