CAT 2581 Legal Principles for Surveyors
Legal principles of surveying. Field investigation and case studies are used to understand the elements that govern establishment of real property boundaries.
- Identify legal principles associated with performing a land survey.
- Identify and define terms unique to the reconstruction of original surveys.
- Determine real property boundaries based on field evidence.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term