CAT 2610 Stakeholders & Participants for Design & Construction Projects
Understanding the role and responsibilities of those individuals and organizations actively involved in the project delivery process. Development of interrelationships, communication skills and procedures required for the successful administration of the construction process from start-up to close out. Traditional testing (proctored or in Testing Center) is used in all online sections. Two classroom, three lab hours per week.
- Develop an understanding of the roles and relationships between entities involved in built environment projects.
- Develop skills in applying industry standards and procedures to ensure effective communication and compliance.
- Develop planning and administrative procedures to monitor and control successful compliance.
- Use industry specific software as management and communication tools.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Architectural Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
6:00PM to 7:50PM