CAT 2630 Architectural Practice Project Deliverables & Contractual Obligations
Develop a working knowledge of the architectural program development process for the design of a construction project. Understanding of the design process with owner review, comment, and questions. Working knowledge of the contractual obligations and project deliverables for the architect and their consultants for the construction project. Practical planning and control of the drawings, revisions, requests for interpretations, submittals, shop drawings and close out documents. Traditional testing (proctored or in Testing Center) is used in all online sections. Two classroom, three lab hours per week.
- Development of understanding of the program development and design development process.
- Understanding of the process to determine the project deliverables and contractual obligations of the project.
- Develop an understanding of the practical planning and control skills needed to manage the Architectural project.
- Use industry specific software as a management and communication tool
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Architectural Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No