CAT 2640 Construction Project Change Management
Practical initiation and control of changes to design documents for construction projects. Implementation and documentation of procedures to approve and distribute the changes deemed necessary to accommodate unforeseen conditions, omissions and errors in the design and construction of the project. Development of effective meeting management and communication skills.
- Develop an understanding of the procedures specified in the contractual documents to implement changes to the design.
- Use of industry related software to create, approve, and distribute changes to the design to project stakeholders and participants.
- Understanding of the scope, schedule, and budget constraints on project delivery.
- Develop communication skills appropriate for change management requirements.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Architectural Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No