CAT 2700 Civil Architectural Technology Internship
Students earn credits toward degree requirements for work learning experience. Students already working may apply to use that experience to meet internship requirements. Students establish learning outcomes and prepare related reports and/or projects each term. Ten work hours per week per credit hour.
- Successfully work in a setting closely related to the program outcomes.
- Submit a technical report with details of completed work duly verified by the immediate supervisor.
- Complete all assignments per course schedule.
Credit Hours: 1 to 4
- Co-Op: 10 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No