CAT 2700 Architectural Technology Internship
Students earn credits toward degree requirements for work-based learning experience. Students already working may apply to use that experience to meet internship requirements. In collaboration with faculty and employers, students establish learning outcomes and prepare related reports and/or projects each term. Ten work hours per week per credit hour.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department
- Successfully work in a setting closely related to the program outcomes.
- Submit a technical report with details of completed work duly verified by the immediate supervisor.
- Complete all assignments per course schedule.
Credit Hours: 1 to 4
- Co-Op: 10 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Architectural Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No