CAT 2780 Architectural Technology Capstone
Assessment of achievement by Architectural Technology students in attaining program outcomes by completing a project demonstrating principles and practice of the major. Teamwork on projects will be emphasized. Only offered spring semester. Should be taken last spring term of program. Two classroom, six lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department
- As a member of a team demonstrate the professional values of the Sinclair Honor Code.
- Complete and plan a project through the design phase.
- Demonstrate the principles and practices of the discipline as described by program outcomes.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 6 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
5:30PM to 9:10PM