CIS 2178 Computer Information Systems Capstone
Assessment of skills and competencies of Computer Information Systems students through project-based activities. Demonstration of achievement of degree option outcomes via oral and written presentations and creation of a professional growth plan. Course should be taken in the last term prior to graduation.
Prerequisites: CIS 2515 and CIS 2520 or CIS 2416 and CIS 2421 or CIS 2207 and CIS 2212 or CIS 2309 and CIS 2314
- Design and implement a typical Information Technology solution pertaining to the student's area of concentration.
- Create a resume and participate in a mock interview.
- Develop user and systems documentation for an Information Technology Project.
- Manage the project and time spent working on the project. Display professional behavior.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Computer Science and Information Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term