CIS 2207 Data Structures & Algorithms
This course covers data structures using the C++ Programming Language. Topics include data abstraction, encapsulation, information hiding, the use of recursion, searching and sorting algorithms, and the creation and manipulation of various data structures: lists, queues, tables, trees, heaps, and graphs.
Prerequisites: CIS 1202 or CIS 2217
- Analyze problems and design, code and test the C++ software solutions.
- Create C++ classes using inheritance, polymorphism and data structures.
- Define each of the algorithms and data structures studied
- Develop abstract data structures such as linked lists, stacks, queues, and binary trees.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Computer Science and Information Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
11:30AM to 12:45PM