CIS 2212 Java Software Development I
Introduction to Java software development. Topics include object orientation, Java syntax, data types, logic structures of sequence, selection and iteration, processing calculations, files, methods, classes and objects, graphical user interface (GUI) applications, arrays and the ArrayList class, problem analysis and Java software solution design, coding and testing.
Prerequisites: CIS 1111
- Analyze problem assignments and design, code and test Java software solutions at a beginning level.
- Create classes using Java syntax, instructions, and coding conventions.
- Develop Java software solutions that use appropriate logic structures, data types, and processing calculations.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Computer Science and Information Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
12:40PM to 1:45PM
6:00PM to 8:40PM
3:30PM to 4:45PM