CIS 2217 Java Software Development II
This course builds on prior Java studies and includes abstract classes and interfaces, binary input/output, recursion, generics, use of collection framework lists, stacks, queues, and priority queues, use of sets and maps, developing efficient algorithms and computational complexity, sorting algorithms, implementing lists, stacks, queues and priority queues, software development ethics, binary search trees, problem analysis and Java software solution design, coding and testing.
Prerequisites: CIS 2212
- Analyze problem and design, code and test Java software solutions at an intermediate level.
- Create abstract classes and interfaces, use binary input/output, and create recursive methods.
- Implement data structures such as lists, stacks, queues, and priority queues.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 4 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Computer Science and Information Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
1:00PM to 2:40PM
2:00PM to 3:50PM