CIS 2222 ASP.NET with C#
This course introduces server side web programming to develop web applications based on ASP.NET technologies with Visual Studio. Students will learn how to develop ASP.NET applications employing web forms and data controls. Visual Studio will be used to develop these applications; Microsoft SQL Server will be used for database manipulations.
Prerequisites: CIS 1350 and CIS 1202
- Develop web applications using Microsoft's ASP.NET with C#.
- Create Windows applications using C# syntax, instructions, and coding conventions.
- Design secure log in pages and access a secured database.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Computer Science and Information Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
6:00PM to 8:40PM