CIS 2240 Introduction to Mobile Applications
Students will plan, develop, and code mobile applications, learn the syntax of the programming language, store data in mobile devices and the internet and prepare an application for upload to an application stores across multiple platforms.
Prerequisites: CIS 1111
- Design, document, and code mobile applications given definition of a problem and the requirements of the solution.
- Identify appropriate storage locations and store data on a mobile device or in the cloud.
- Design and test a graphical user interface on a mobile device.
- Prepare and publish a mobile application.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Computer Science and Information Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No