CIS 2250 Web Site Development with php
PHP is a server-side scripting language and is used to create web sites. This course provides the knowledge necessary to design and develop dynamic, database-driven web pages. Emphasis is placed on programming techniques to design, code, test, debug and create a dynamic web site using PHP. Students will be introduced to MySQL, which is a popular relational database management system.
Prerequisites: CIS 1350 and CIS 2165
- Construct proper PHP code to successfully connect to a MySQL database. Use appropriate code to access and update a MySQL database.
- Use PHP programming language and MySQL to interact with remote files and databases by writing server-side scripts using those tools.
- Create web pages using PHP syntax with appropriate logic, looping, methods and array structures.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Computer Science and Information Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
6:00PM to 8:40PM