CIS 2266 Python for Data Analytics
This course introduces students to analyzing data using Python. The basics of Python will be taught. Students will learn how to obtain, cleanse and prepare data for analysis. Data analytic and statistical tools will be used to visualize data, predict outcomes and categorize data.
Prerequisites: MAT 0200
- Apply data analytic tools to data in order to predict outcomes and classify data.
- Program basic analytics using Python.
- Cleanse and prepare data for analysis.
- Build arrays, data frames, dictionaries and perform basic calculations.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Computer Science and Information Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
11:00AM to 12:15PM
6:00PM to 8:40PM