CIS 2268 Structured Query Language (SQL) Programming
Introduction to database management system in a client/server environment. The course covers Structured Query Language (SQL) and development and administrative tools. Students are taught to create and maintain database objects and to store, retrieve and manipulate data, and create blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports, and data management applications.
Prerequisites: CIS 2165
- Use Structured Query Language (SQL) to create and maintain database objects.
- Use Structured Query Language (SQL) to retrieve, query, insert, update and delete data, as well as control data and user access.
- Develop a database application using DBMS development tools.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Computer Science and Information Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term