CIS 2550 Linux Operating System
Linux operating system installation, management, administration, troubleshooting techniques, writing and debugging shell procedures, pipes and interprocess communications, command lists and network configuration for beginning and intermediate students. This course prepares students for the CompTIA Linux + exam.
Prerequisites: CIS 1107 and CIS 1130 or CIS 1411
- Configure automated tasks using shell procedures.
- Use Linux administrative tasks.
- Use command line interface administration to manage server roles in a network environment.
- Describe essential network concepts associated with a Linux environment.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Computer Science and Information Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
1:30PM to 2:45PM
9:30AM to 10:45AM