CJS 2145 Correctional Case Management
Survey of case management theories and approaches for criminal offenders. Understanding of intervention strategies for different types of offenders in institutional and community-based correctional programs.
Prerequisites: DEV 0035 and CJS 1101
- Identify successful strategies for the rehabilitation of offenders in the community and in institutional settings.
- Identify community resources to support the offender's reintegration into the community.
- Apply appropriate intervention and case management strategies appropriate to the type of offender.
- Apply appropriate risk assessment and classification tools and techniques.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Criminal Justice Science
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
Not currently offered this term