CJS 2209 Computer Crime
Overview of criminal investigation of crimes committed in conjunction with computer technology. Types of crimes, prosecution and prevention strategies.
Prerequisites: DEV 0015 and CJS 1101 or CIS 1107
- Describe the types of crimes committed using computer technology and victim characteristics.
- Explain state and federal statutes governing computer offenses.
- Explain considerations in collecting and documenting evidence of computer crimes.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Criminal Justice Science
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
Not currently offered this term